To support our gaurantee of being the most reliable supplier of door and wall protection in Australia, Acculine have…
- Increased stock levels by 400% since 2020. as of early 2022, >75% of all orders are supplied from stock. We have a target to increase this to 90%, by the end of 2023.
- Hold over 50% of 100+ colours in stock of sheet material (wall protection, door protection and door frame protection)
- Enabled ‘Quick Ship’ guaranteed 4-7 week leadtime service for across all product lines, where item is not in stock
- Increased local manufacture and fabrication to 50%
We understand that it is important for architects, builders and building owners to know the origin and supply chain of materials they source, for the following reasons…
- To support local jobs as much as possible
- To ensure that their supplier has materials when they need it
- To predict how any world events might adversely affect availability or costs
- To ensure that materials used are from an ethical supply chain, for social responsibility and legal reasons
Mostly it is very difficult to trace supply chains back to their original source, mostly because they are more complex than they appear on the surface. COVID-19 has exposed how important a reliable supply chain is, even in seemingly protected industries that manufacture everything locally. We have researched our supply chain thoroughly.
We are pleased to say that 50% of our fabrication and manufacture happens locally in Australia, either in our in-house manufacturing facility at Broadmeadows VIC or by other local suppliers. This gives us the flexibility to respond to customer demands quickly to tailor a procurement solution that works for them. We at Acculine are set to turn the industry on its head, by challenging the status quo and the stigma that Door & Wall protection has earned in the past, for its notoriously long leadtimes and last minute delays.
In close partnership and collaboration with Inpro Corporation, headquartered in Wisconsin, United States, we work to ensure that our customers get products when they need it and have the flexibility to meet the ever changing demands on construction. To support this, Acculine now hold 4x the amount of inventory that they had on hand in early 2020. Having a background in supply & installation on major Tier 1 construction projects, we acutely understand how frustrating and costly inflexible procurement can be and are set to change the stigma that Door & Wall protection has earnt itself in the Australian market.
What our customers say about us
We always preference [Acculine] because you always seem to have the material we need in stock, even during covid; and I know that I am going to deal with the same person from the start through to the finish.Paul, Access Doors
Contact us to find out more.